Enjoy a relaxing 2-night weekend break in Nailcote Hall Hotel, our charming country house dating all the way back to the 17th Century. Nestled amidst 15 acres of stunning Warwickshire countryside and surrounded by idyllic gardens and mature trees, including some of the oldest yew trees in England, this picturesque building is the perfect setting for your weekend getaway. As well as spending time in our stunning hotel, there are also no shortage of things to do locally. Birmingham, England’s second biggest city, is within easy reach. Local attractions include the National Exhibition Centre, Warwick Castle and the spectacular castle ruins of Kenilworth.
Your 2-night weekend break includes:
- 2 nights’ luxury accommodation
- £30 allowance per person towards dinner from the à la carte menu or the menu of the month, served in award-winning Oak Restaurant, on both nights
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Unlimited use of leisure facilities
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking