Stay in the heart of the City with all the attractions of the medieval mile on your doorstep and Kilkenny Castle just a stroll away. Take a bike and travel out along the River Nore from the City to explore the countryside of county Kilkenny. Park up your bike in the picturesque village of Bennettsbridge and visit the craft studio of candlemaker Moth to a Flame and famous Nicholas Mosse pottery, café and country store before taking the stunning Nore Valley River Walk back to the City.
• Full Irish breakfast
• Delicious 2 Course Dinner including tea/coffee (choice of starter & main OR main & dessert)
• Bike 'N' Hike package to include bike hire and return of your bike (see details below)
• Complimentary use of leisure facilities
• 21m pool & gym (temporary limited capacity and advance booking required)
• Under current Covid-19 restrictions, KO Spa is open by appointment
• Tea & Coffee & Biscuits facilities in each room.
• Complimentary bottled water in your room on arrival.
• Free Wifi, no password required
• Secure City Centre Parking €6 per night or maximum €12 per stay.
• Kilkenny Ormonde is a non smoking hotel.
Offer is available exclusively to residents of County Kilkenny only, in line with Level 3 of the government’s Plan for Living with Covid-19.