If you live in Kilkenny, then stay close to home this midterm and explore your City and County on a break designed just for you. There’s the possibility of lots of outdoor adventures – visit the grounds of Kilkenny Castle Park and playground, great riverbank walks, hire a bike or simply take a stroll along the medieval streets of the city.
Maybe you’d like to take a night away; enjoy dinner together, spend time in the pool or gym, book a spa treatment perhaps and linger over a leisurely breakfast the next morning before taking a stroll in town, visiting the boutiques and gift shops or to enjoy a takeout cuppa from one of the many city cafés.
• Delicious full Irish breakfast
• Three course choice dinner menu (starter, main course, dessert) including tea/coffee
• Complimentary use of leisure facilities
• 21m pool & gym (temporary limited capacity and advance booking required)
• Under current Covid-19 restrictions, KO Spa is open by appointment
• Tea & Coffee & Biscuits facilities in each room.
• Complimentary bottled water in your room on arrival.
• Free Wifi, no password required
• Secure City Centre Parking €6 per night or maximum €12 per stay.
• Kilkenny Ormonde is a non smoking hotel.
Offer is available exclusively to residents of County Kilkenny only, in line with Level 3 of the government’s Plan for Living with Covid-19.